Evolution Expeditions offers Las Vegas water park entertainment. Tours have been designed for a hassle free day while on vacation or holiday. Our express shuttle will provide transportation from your Las Vegas Resort or hotel to the Cowabunga Bay water park. With pass in hand, shuttles arrive at 10:30am near the park entrance.
No need to order tickets, rent a car, pay parking fees or cram your friends and family into a less then desirable taxi. Start your day with a friendly ride to the outer borders of the Las Vegas Valley to indulge in a fun filled day at the refreshing Cowabunga water park with two convenient departure times at 2pm and 6pm which will arrive back at your accommodations.
Cowabunga Bay Express is the ultimate in no hassle access to a fun filled day of refreshing waters and thrilling water slides. Enjoy thirteen attractions like the Zuma ZOOMa, thrill seekers will love this attraction as it drops instantly from 73 feet in the air into a high-speed horizontal 360-degree loop or Point Panic, where you grab a tube and take a midnight surf-run down this fully enclosed, pitch-black water slide. Scared of the dark? Don’t worry; along the way you will encounter unique lighting features that enhance your need for speed!
Shower & Changing Facilities at Cowabunga Bay makes it easy to change into your favorite summer suit and shower off and at the end of the day prior to changing into dry clothes for a comfortable ride back to your hotel.
Complimentary Shuttle Service
Las Vegas Resort & Hotel pickup times vary and will be given upon confirmation of booking. Please be courteous to other participants and promptly show up on time at tour bus area or launch location provided on confirmation email. Please have your cellular phone on an available.
Outside food and drinks are not allowed in the park. We offer many delicious food items at reasonable prices. However, if you wish to bring your own food we do allow you to exit the park, use our picnic area and then re-enter the park. Factory sealed bottled water, infant food and special dietary needs are exceptions to this rule. Please make prior arrangements with guest services for special dietary needs.
- Zuma ZOOMa - 3…2…1…Blast Off! Thrill seekers will love this attraction as it drops instantly from 73 feet in the air into a high-speed horizontal 360-degree loop. This ride features a unique “launch capsule” with a trap door that drops out from below, instantly sending riders on a thrilling adventure. 48” height requirement
- Wild Surf - Designed and created exclusively for Cowabunga Bay, this giant slide features a four-person raft that drops from a dizzying height of 55 feet into the world’s largest man-made wave. Once inside the wave, riders will shoot through the crest as they ride from side to side, forwards and backwards, before they splash into the pool below. 42” height requirement
- Surfin’ - USA This one-of-a-kind racing slide features a unique uphill section. The race is on as six guests plunge face first down, then up and over to an exciting finish. 42” height requirement
- Beach Blanket Banzai - This giant raft slide is an adventure you can ride along with family and friends. Giant circular rafts are mechanically lifted to the top of the tower where up to 4 guests can board. Together take an exhilarating journey down 600 feet of twist, turns and drops before reaching the splashdown finale. 42” height requirement
- Point Panic - Grab a tube and take a midnight surf-run down this fully enclosed, pitch-black water slide. Scared of the dark? Don’t worry; along the way you will encounter unique lighting features that enhance your need for speed. 42” height requirement
- Rock-A-Hoola - The surf revolution is on! Riders brave down this 300 foot long slide before entering a giant bowl; then take several revolutions before a thrilling splashdown. 42” height requirement
- Good Vibrations - This 600 foot long slide features two giant “rebound chambers” which cause your inner-tube to climb the walls and rebound from side to side. 42” height requirement
- Surf-A-Rama Wave Pool - Set amidst a 1950’s Drive-In theater this awesome wave pool will rock waves up to 4 feet high. Splash and play in the waves as they break on the beach. This 35,000 square foot wave pool will be one of the largest in Nevada. Children under 42" must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- Cowabunga River - Get ready to cruise the retro surf scene on what is sure to be a Cowabunga Bay favorite. More commonly known as a lazy river, there will be nothing common about this attraction. Cool off and float your cares away as you pass giant surfboards, water features and a groovy ’67 VW bus. Children less than 42" must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- Boardwalk Bay - Relaxation rules in this care-free pool. Splash in the playful fountains or just enjoy the sun as you float your cares away.
- Splash Pools - Cowabunga Bay’s water slide attractions splash down in refreshing pools of water. A great way to cool off after a thrilling slide!
- Cowabunga Kids Cove - This area is exclusively designed for our younger guests. Children and toddlers can splash and play in the heated pool and ride slides scaled down to their size. Parents can rest assured knowing there is one controlled entrance and exit point as well as our certified life guards on duty at all times.
Slides and Splash Features
Several slides have been scaled down for those that are just beginning to get their feet wet. Water falls, tipping buckets and the Guppy Racer, a smaller version of our giant racer slide, all set inside our giant splash pool built just for kids.
Cowabunga Beach, a perfect place to relax and soak up some rays
Tubes and life jackets are free and there is great food and a friendly staff and lifeguards that receive Las Vegas safety ranking. Cowabunga Bay is a convenient way to beat the summer heat and have some fun-filled family time.
Go from mild to wild on Cowabunga Bay’s 11 water slides. Just starting out? Mae Day and Double Dogger are great ways to work your way up to the more extreme water slides. Next, Hang 5 and Hang 10 are sure to thrill young and old alike. Finally, Mondo will turn you every which way but loose as you slide in darkness down 800 feet of twisting, turning thrills. Each slide ends in a safe run-out, so there are no deep pools to worry about.
Get ready for Summer Fun at Cowabunga Bay, an exciting, new and all-out-awesome water park during your Las Vegas vacation.
Enjoy great family fun, delicious food or even a VIP experience at Cowabunga Bay. Take a trip back to the surfin' safari beach days at this surf-retro themed water park.
Water Park Rules
The following a list of rules and regulations that guests of Cowabunga Bay Las Vegas are expected to follow at all times during their visit. Failure to comply with Park Rules & Regulations may result in removal from the park without refund. For a complete list of park rules and regulations, please visit guest services located at the Park's main gate.
- Read and obey all posted rules and instructions given by the Park staff.
- Appropriate bathing suits are required. No shorts, cutoffs or items with metal fasteners, rivets, zippers or buckles are allowed on the slides.
- No rain checks or refunds will be issued due to inclement weather.
- Attractions may close due to inclement weather including high winds, heavy rains, and lightening. When the weather improves, rides will open as soon as it is safe to do so.
- The Park operating schedule is subject to change.
- For the comfort and safety of all of our guests, smoking is only permitted in the designated area outside the main gate.
- Hard or soft coolers, glass containers, food, drinks or picnic lunches may not be taken into the Park. Guests with special diets, baby formula or baby food may bring their items into the Park.
- All bags, backpacks, and packages are subject to inspection prior to entering the Park. As a reminder, for the safety of our guests the following items are not permitted inside shuttles and water parks: Weapons, sharp objects, hazardous items or materials, or any other item that may be perceived as a weapon.
- A hand stamp is required for re-entry to the Park.
- In keeping with the family atmosphere of the Park, inappropriate actions such as offensive or profane language and/or gestures as well as unruly behavior including horseplay will not be tolerated.
- Please shower prior to enjoying our pools and attractions.
- Guests with open sores, colds, diarrhea or other contagious infections should not participate in any attraction.
Please Participate Safely
- As a guest, you are responsible for your own safety. Instructional signage is posted at each attraction. Please listen to and obey all lifeguard instructions. Please read and follow all posted safety information. In appropriate or unsafe behavior will not be tolerated and is subject to immediate removal from the Park without refund.
- Many rides at Wet 'n' Wild are dynamic and thrilling and may include features such as high speeds, steep drops, sharp turns, and other forces. There are inherent risks in participating in any amusement attraction. If you choose to participate, you accept these risks.
- Attraction height and weight restrictions as well as child life vest requirements apply on certain attractions.
- Running and horseplay are not permitted
- It is strongly recommended that all weak or non-swimmers wear a Coast Guard approved life vest. Complimentary life vests are available. Please see a lifeguard for assistance. Floaties, water rings, and other floatation devices are not permitted. Only Park issued rafts are permitted. Water-wings, masks, snorkels, and other SCUBA equipment are not permitted. Coast Guard approved "puddle jumper" style floatation devices are permitted for use.
- Supervise children at all times.
Zero Tolerance Policy
Actions, language, behavior or conduct that interferes with a family atmosphere will result in the ejection of the offending person without refund or any other compensation. This includes, but not limited to: Offensive clothing, profanity, vulgar gestures, running, spitting, fighting and line breaking.
Holding a place in line is not permitted. If you leave the line for any reason, you will lose your position and will need to start at the end.