Paddle through primitive volcanic canyon walls towering over 900’.
Explore giant volcanic boulders at the opening of Black Canyon where many paddlers contemplate a descent into the crystal clear, emerald waters, of the Colorado River. Enjoy a health-conscious gourmet lunch on a remote beach, while enjoying the wildlife drama unfold on both Nevada and Arizona shorelines. Be prepared to see Desert Big Horn Sheep, Osprey, Falcons, Bald Eagles and Great Blue Heron in their natural setting.
Black Canyon is a short distance from the Las Vegas Strip, located in the Lake Mead National Recreation Area. Begin the morning at 10:00am when you arrive at Willow Beach, Arizona.
Evolution Expeditions designed this tour for beginners to advanced paddlers alike.
- Four Hours (10:00am – 2:00pm)
- All year
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Paddle Distance: up to 6mi/9.6km
- Emerald Cave
- Historical Sites
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bottled Water, Juice & Snacks
- Catered Lunch
- Professional Tour Guide
- Touring Kayak with Rudder
Complimentary Shuttle Service
Las Vegas Resort & Hotel pickup times vary and will be given upon confirmation of booking. Please be courteous to other participants and promptly show up on time at tour bus area or launch location provided on confirmation email. Please have your cellular phone on an available.
What to Bring
- Hat, Sunglasses & Sunscreen
- Water Shoes (No Flip Flops Please)
- Layered Clothing (Swimsuit & Layers for Warmth & UV Protection)
- Cash for Souvenirs & Tips